Deer Prints of Faith



Hiking the mountain paths and cooking dinner on the fire rekindle family traditions that we looked forward to every year. Carey and Jacob are old enough now to spend the day in the woods with the neighbor kids, hunting for unusual nuts and photographing wildlife. As for me it is a time to get quiet with God and listen to His plan for my life.Our rustic 1830’s log cabin that faces a half frozen winding river offers a welcome reprieve from the hectic city atmosphere. Sprinkled in the white powdery snow,Deer Prints of Faith the river birch and nuttall oak trees surround our winter retreat like a cozy blanket. I feel good to be away from all the cares of busy middle-class life. Here my husband, the kids, and I can relax as we truly enjoy living in nature.

https://www.creationillustrated.com/deer-prints-of-faith/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romania temporary residence permit